The whole congress is anchored by: Daniel Stach, Czech Television
- 08:30 – 09:00Registration of Participants
- 09:00 – 11:00A. Trends and StrategiesNovelties in the key areas of financial management, economic development, regulation, compliance.
The short-term economic outlook, risks and long-term challenges
David Marek, Chief Economist & Director, Deloitte
Regulation 2018: What can we expect from the State and from banks
Ondřej Veselovský, Director, Deloitte
Martin Burjánek, Manager, Risk & Regulatory Advisory for Financial Services Industry, Deloitte
People in company business - management of financial teams across cultures
Anna Berdychová, Regional Finance Director MEEE, SAS Institute ČR
Compliance: Still a hot topic
Roman Felix, Lawyer , AK Felix
Get ready into blocks: The starting shot for Blockchain is here!
Petr Beneš, co-Founder of 6D, Technoptimist, Startup Mentor & Coach
- 11:00 – 11:30Coffee break
- 11:30 – 13:00B. Panel discussionCurrent issues of the CFO agenda from the perspective of panelists representing various sectors-industry, energy, banking, ... The open opinion and experience exchange developing the themes of the first congress part, an interactive discussion with the audience
David Břinčil, CFO, Česká televize
Dagmar Černá, Finance Director, DS Smith Packaging Czech
Tomáš Jelínek, Executive Director, Raiffeisenbank
Kateřina Kupková, CFO and Board Member, Lenzing Biocel Paskov
Thomas Merker, CFO, Innogy
Josef Šuber, CFO, Orkla Foods CE
- 13:00 – 14:00Business Lunch
- 14:00 – 15:30C. Pillars of CFO´s successKey issues for a successful finance management, examples of concrete case studies.
How we founded a start-up within the corporation – case study of financial management
Vít Pravda, Executive Director, Lidl stravenky a Lidl Česká republika
The risk of counterparties – do you know your business partners?
Jan Kubík, Country Director, Thomson Reuters
How to evaluate the intellectual capital - the intellectual versus financial capital
Robert Janča, Chairman, Intellectual Capital Investment Association
Where the company actually loses the money (Supply Chain 4.0)
Robert Sobčák, Segment Leader, Asociace Procurementu
- 15:30End of the Conference